I have had two awards sat waiting for me to accept them for weeks both came from SJ over at Delirious Anecdotes so this week I shall deal with the first one and this is one I have had before which is…
How it works:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2) Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3) Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
4) Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
I like this because questions are provided and you can see how SJ answered hers here.
Questions She Asked
- What is your favourite genre of music? Well that depends on my mood lol usually if I am doing house work I like something upbeat so I can dance as I go, I love 80’s pop and Kylie.
- What colour socks are you wearing? (This is a favourite from my interviews.) Not wearing any at the minute as I took my trainers off after the school run and put my slippers on, my lovely new Sketchers trainers seem to make my feet really sweaty so socks get removed at the same time lol but they were black.
- Out of the primary colours (red, yellow and blue), which is your favourite? It thought this would be an easy question when I first read it but now I come to answer it I am my usual indecisive self, all of them make me think of things I like but I am going to go with Blue, first it is the only colour out of the three that suits me to wear and secondly it is the colour of water and I love the sea.
- Which is your favourite social networking website? It has to be Facebook, for all its faults, and it does have many, I have met so many amazing people on there both through writing and playing games whose presence has enriched my life.
- If you had to raise awareness for one charity, which would it be? This one is easy Cords4lifeUK, Charlie’s charity, I won’t go into it all here now as most of you know the story but if not either click the link or read more here and here not only would I raise awareness I have also stated all along 50% of all profits from Voices will go the the charity.
- What is your favourite type of weather? Hot and sunny and if I am somewhere with a sea breeze even better.
- Which controversial issues do you feel most passionately regarding? I feel quite passionately about lots of controversial things but generally I try to not put them on here lol I guess if I have to pick one I would bring back the death penalty, I would not make it a mandatory sentence but would have it as an option for anyone that abuses children, serial killers and mass murderers. I just think there are some people who commit acts so heinous they forfeit the right to be treated as a human and like a rabid dog sould be destroyed for the protection of the innocent. I had this conversation once a long time ago and an old man asked me if I could actually flip the switch, I said yes, now as a parent I would go one step further and say if you asked me to kill someone who raped and tortured a child to death, not only could I flip the switch I could look them straight in the eye as I pulled the trigger.
- Do you have any secret talents? Sadly no, unless you count drawing elephants, well to be fair one elephant as I always draw it facing straight on and it is more or less the same sketch every time it is just something that stuck from a long time ago, probably because I love elephants.
- As a child, did you have a favourite teddy bear? Nope, not that I can remember and I asked my mum but she can’t remember me having one either. We always had dogs so it is quite likely I just didn’t bother with toys as their was always a live animal to snuggle.
- What time is it? It is 11.25am, I actually wrote most of this yesterday but forgot to finish it and schedule the post so am just doing that and the tags now lol.
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- What are you wearing as you answer this?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- Which is your favourite social networking website?
- If you had to raise awareness for one charity, which would it be?
- What is your favourite type of weather?
- Which controversial issues do you feel most passionately regarding?
- Do you have any secret talents?
- As a child, did you have a favourite book?
- What is you favourite meal to eat out?
And I am nominating…
Irene (I know technically you are award free but thought the questions might be fun for you to answer and let us know more about you 😀 )