Day 4: List 10 things you wish were true but are not, example: I wish the sky was pink instead of blue
I posted this as Question of the day on my blog this morning and already have some interesting comments on there if you wish to take a look please feel free to go take a peek. So on with the list though I am pretty sure that some will come as not surprise.
1) I would wish that Cancer was a word no one had ever heard of, that not only would it never have existed but also that those who lost their battles to it could be back with us.
2) I wish magic was real and that we could all fix broken bones, injuries and broken objects
3) That broomsticks really could fly I would love to feel the wind in my hair as I flew though the sky and as long as someone was around to fix the broken bones if I fell of it would be okay.
4) No animal would ever be bred for profit and every pet would have a loving and safe and happy home.
5) My dress size would never raise about a size twelve and I would be able to eat what I liked
6) The first publisher to read my novel will love it so much they will pay me millions in advance to write the rest of the trilogy (a girl has to dream)
7) Time travel was possible and we could all have our own TARDIS’s to go where we liked
8) It would only ever rain between 3am and 5 am with the exception of scheduled thunderstorms when we could all stop work to enjoy them
9) No one would be allowed to shop on a weekend therefore making it unnecessary for shop to be open then I would have every weekend off
10) Everyone on the planet would get along and be nice to each other, help their neighbours regardless of class, race, gender or religion and the world would be a better place to live in.