Well it may be lunch time but I have actually been having a productive morning despite my late posting, I have been busy sorting out some video loops and music to start the process of making my vlogs more exciting for you, the content recently has been a little boring just random catch up videos, so I am determined to start giving you better content both in terms of topics and visuals. you might also have noticed the new banner at the top another of this mornings tasks as well as changing my profile pictures and going for something a little brighter, though I do hink I need to look into taking some more professional photos for my profile shots. So lets get to today’s shares…
- The first is a news article rather than a blog, though the person in the article is a blogger and a dear friend, arachnophobes look away https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/07/i-have-58-tarantulas#comment-84872297
- There are some people who fight their demons and win, others blame the world and never have the courage, I am so in awe of this lady, she has been heart breakingly honest as she has shared her journey, the changes that have come about both as a result of her addiction and recovery, I am honoured to know this lady and even more so to have watched her journey from across the pond https://rendezvouswithrenee.com/2016/10/08/the-day-the-music-came-alive/
- I love it when I have the opportunity to cheer on fellow WP bloggers and Indie Authors but even more so when I class that person as a dear friend, https://hnsieverding.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/book-trailer-for-prince/
- I have tried writing Flash fiction, you know the 500 word type but I struggle to contain a story to so few words, so you can imagine my admiration for those who can do it and throw in emotion in just 100 https://thereclininggentleman.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/friday-fictioneers-changes/
- I totally understand where Lucy is coming from, the idea that a stranger has taken the time and invested their hard earned cash on your work is something I think the big name authors forget at times and take for granted, maybe when you sell millions of books you lose track but for those of us at the beginning of our writing careers every sale represents a huge step on the path to success https://lucywilliamspoetry.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/lucys-diary-06102016/
One thought on “Lazy Sunday #22”
Thanks for the link Paula. I’ve been doing FriFic so long now if i see a word count allowed of 500 or even more i can’t imagine what I would use all those words for!