I should imagine like most of the normal resolutions I make I shall have broken most of these within the first week but here goes – I always make my resolutions in tens that way I might keep one hehehe
It looks like a busy year ahead and I look forward to continuing to share my journey with you all.
I will add an update at the end of each month to let you know how I am doing.
1) Complete post a day for my blog in 2013
2) Upgrade my blog so that I own the domain name
3) Invest in Scrivener – my trial is nearly up have had to cheat to stretch it our by using word for some early drafting
4) Complete a minimum of three writing exercises per week and keep my sensory journal adding one thing per day
5) Be more realistic about reading other blogs, accept sometime you cannot read everything no matter how much you would want to – to ensure I do this I shall clear my inbox at the end of each day
6) Write a minimum of 1000 words (including blog posts per day)
7) Do my personal NaNo challenge in January
8) Do NaNo in November
9) Try to find a writing group I can join up with either locally or online
10) Learn to believe in my writing