A new year means a new start, and of course, resolutions about making the new year better than the previous, and I am no different. Last year I allowed events in both my personal life and the world in general distract me and wear me down until I lost my writing mojo. I made an attempt to rally however, I failed there after a couple of good weeks it all went back downhill, but I took a different approach and decided to prepare to make 2021 my best year yet. So here we go with this years writing resolutions…
- I will blog at least five times a week. I previously had quite a good following on here and plenty of interactions, I will work on regaining that audience and rewarding those who have stood by me for whom I have the greatest respect and affection.
- I will publish a minimum of four books this year, I have a couple already well under way and want to get the rest of the Queen Of Ages Trilogy published so I can move on to the two other series that I have floating around in my head.
- I will make sure all pries are posted out within two weeks of them being won unless I am waiting for a postal address.
- I will get the podcast back up and running and be consistent at that, I will also arrange for interviews with author friends as part of that.
- I will get the Raven’s Rest Press website set up to allow readers to order print copies of my books, which can be signed and shipped to them if they cannot attend signings.
- Once the trilogy is finished I will look at creating the special hard back trilogy version.
So just half a dozen resolutions to get by backside back on track, let me know in comments, do you make resolutions? If so, what are they?
Happy New Year to all and remember…