Apologies for missing last week but as I had a busy weekend I had been trying to catch up on housework when my daughter rung to take me out for dinner, you can see what I ate over on instagram and if you don’t follow me there and have an account that look me up here hopefully over the next few months I will have far more to share there.
Today is the first day of the year where I have been able to get some washing out on the line with the hope of it drying and I want to get some extra washing caught up with today so forgive me if this ends up being posted late as I am back and forth between writing and house work.
So what do I have to share today…
- Last week at the Leeds ticket launch I met the lovely Nadia and it gives me great pleasure to introduce her blog here through this very heartfelt post about self published authors https://nadiaworldsite.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/online-writing-authors-commitment/
- As Saint Patrick’s day is just around the corner I thought it would be cool to hare this, not that I think you really need a recipe to make stew but because the recipe featured is over a hundred years old and also because despite my Irish heritage it is one I will never make, the truth is I don’t like lamb in fact if I ever have to eat it the only way I can get it down is to drown it in mint sauce https://marthareynoldswrites.com/2017/03/12/irish-stew-1908/
- The wonderfully talented Lucy has a new facebook page so visit her post like her poem then head over to her facebook page and give her a like you won’t regret it https://lucywilliamspoetry.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/poetry-69/
- I love it when people I have been lucky enough to get acquainted with are successful, not only is it obviously fantastic from them but it also allows you hope that one day it might happen for you too https://suemoorcroft.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/i-love-dubai-dubailitfest/
- A final link for today but it is mainly the link within the link you need because we all like to read a good story especially if it is a freebie https://janerisdon.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/under-cover-free-to-read-in-the-indie-publishing-newsletter-issue-10/
I hope you enjoyed these, I really should go outside and do a little gardening while the weather is good but to be honest I am not really in a the gardening mood, instead I think I might sit and write a little more.
4 thoughts on “Lazy Sunday #34”
Thank you for the lovely mention! 🙂
Thanks so much for the links to my page/story and thanks for thinking of me, Paula. Really appreciated. I hope you enjoyed it. You are a star! xxxx
I loved it though I will confess I was left wanting to know what happened next 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
That was the idea, for you to fill in the gaps with what you thought happened next.