Well it has once again been a bit of a lazy week though in some respects I have been making strides forward in the back ground, first let me invite you to join me in my very first Facebook page take over. Wednesday evening I will be taking over the Hourglass Events Leeds 2018 page which you can find here, I shall be hosting there live from 9pm GMT and doing a give away or two, it is a group so you will need to join in advance to be sure not to miss out but given the fact there are numerous awesome authors on there trust me it is worth it, plus you might just get the chance to grab offers from others between now and the event. I will be doing another next month as well on the Darker Side page and will provide more details nearer the time.
So you will have already seen my Resolutions post this morning so this afternoon lets settle down with a coffee and read a few post dinner blogs…
- The first post I am sharing is about a love of mine I can no longer indulge in and that is wearing heels! This form of footwear has become rather contentious, okay they are not really good for your foot but they do look good, and the feminists argue we should not be forced to wear them , which I totally agree with but neither should we be judged for wanting to, I love a nice pair of heels, they look pretty and make me feel even more fabulous, and it is never for someone else I have worn them (well okay there may have been the odd occasion but lets not go there lol) but for how they make me feel. I cannot wear them at the minute a combination of weight and my bad back but if I could I would probably want all the pairs featured but especially the red boots https://valentinaexpressions.com/2017/02/04/feet-in-short-trunks-valentina-cirasola-designer/
- The second blog I want to share today is one I have shared before because of their art, today I am sharing it because I love the fact they have been gracious enough to share a little glimpse into their life and I have to say I can imagine sitting there with notebook in hand and writing the most glorious poetry, some vistas are just inspirational https://paintdigi.com/2017/02/04/photos-of-my-country-2/
- I am a huge Instagram fan, though with me phone it is a nightmare keeping up with posts, I tend to try to catch up via the computer at least once a day so that I can return some of the likes from friends on posts my phone might decide I don’t need to see, but the other thing I enjoy is seeing the way different types of creative art is shared, be it music, art, or poetry, so I loved this post which shares some of the poetry accounts they have come across https://christinastrigas.com/2017/02/03/top-10-instagram-poets-i-cant-stop-reading-in-february-2017/
- Next up is a post from a lovely lady who also happens to be an amazing poet and uses Instagram herself to share her words, this post however is about her camera and is something I relate to, I too find lately I do not take my big camera out as much, relying instead on the camera on my phone and sometimes am gutted at the images I have missed https://lucywilliamspoetry.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/lucys-diary-04022017/
- The final one today is a writing post, the post initially caught my attention because of the idea of music transporting us but then as I read on I found so much of this post resonated with me that I wanted to share it here https://amandamblake.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/anywhere-but-here/