We missed last week due to my illness and the next couple of weeks have rather important days falling on the Sunday, so this is the final Lazy Sunday for this year so I decided to share a couple of extra posts today, hope you enjoy them and thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share the blogosphere with me.
The first couple are very dear friends who both lost loved ones this year and remind us that no one is promised tomorrow and that this time of year the empty chair can be especially painful.
- The wonderfully talented Dallas lost her dad this year, she shared the the painful journey of watching a dynamic man lose his battle against diseases which rob you not only of your body but your mind https://crazytraintotinkytown.com/2016/12/01/for-next-year-i-think-ill-just-be-happy/
- Another friend lost her mum and her bravery in sharing the grieving process both before and after her mum’s passing is to be applauded, we protect ourselves so much from the parts of life we don’t want to consider that when we are personally struck it breaks us, only by being brave enough to face the darkness can we really appreciate the light, https://veggiewitch.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/grief-is-a-surreal-place/
- I don’t want this to be only about grief so I want to share this awesome blog, they do not publish very often but when they do the photos and knowledge they share blow your mind https://sartenada.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/white-trees-arboles-blancos-arbres-blancs-arvores-brancas/
- Next up is one of two posts from the same blog but for very different reasons, so first of all because I love the way this lady keeps her sense of humour when so many others would have given in to despair https://jmgoyder.com/2016/11/29/green-juice-adventures/
- The second post is one she put up for her son, because we all have dreams but taking the step to make it happen is always the hardest part, https://jmgoyder.com/2016/11/09/ming/
- One from one of my favourite places to read poetry, an alternative look at the festive season https://willowdot21.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/christmas-lies-bleeding/
And finally because I believe we should end this one a high something to make you smile