First sorry for missing last week but if you saw the vlog you will know that I have been struggling finding balance recently, I almost skipped today as I really do need to get the paint in the hall wiped down and mop the floors to remove the marks caused by me dragging my dead fridge out of the house to get ready for the new one coming tomorrow, but I decided you deserve better so a just made a quick latte and have settle down to share a few things with you, not quite all blog posts today as you shall see. I have not decided on the A – Z yet it would mean three letters a day to get back on track to finish on time I might try but we shall see.
- So for the first blog post I shall share a nice quick flash fiction which made me chuckle, perhaps swallow the liquid in your mouth before you read this, I would hate to be responsible for anyone spraying tea or coffee over their screen, https://greenwalledtower.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/hed-make-a-brilliant-lawyer/
- As you are probably aware from my nagging I have started a newsletter you can sign up to via the website or in the side bar here, I am still getting to grips with making it really exciting and something you would look forward to receiving but I hope that in the up coming months I will really get to interact with people that way and share some exclusive content on there, after all there has to be a reason to expect people to visit you in more than one place and to show your appreciation for those who do, I do use mail chimp so I found this interesting and I too have a gmail account but so far it does not seem to have been too much of an issue but again is something that may have to be sorted https://sachablack.co.uk/2016/04/11/4-mistakes-to-avoid-when-using-mailchimp/
- Sometimes we all get stuck in a rut, trying different things can kick start us into getting back on track or sometimes we have to try various things before we go back to realise we were capable of doing things our way we just needed a push, I know I get like that. For me lists work, planning and gadgets, I do journal but never really got into the gratitude thing mainly because the thing I tend to be most grateful for first thing on a morning are pain meds and finding something to swallow them with, I generally wake up feeling stiff and it takes a little while before I am grateful for anything really profound like my kids or the furries mainly as they all cause me stress while I am waiting for the meds to kick in if only they all would wait 15 to 20 minutes after I have swallowed the tablets… https://mundusmediaink.com/2016/04/22/use-this-ability-to-improve-your-writing/
- One of the things I love about the A – Z Challenge each year is that I find really cool new blogs to follow, many of whom stay on my reading list long after the challenge for that year ends, so I would like to share with you one of this years new discoveries which I shall leave you to enjoy for a minute or two as I run out to bring the sheets in off the washing line as the sky has turned black and ominous https://artistpath.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/r-is-for-row-your-boat/
- Okay got them in, the heavens have not opened yet but you know it is not far away, you can smell it in the air, and possibly the faint hit of a storm brewing, that little charge that stands the hairs on your arm to attention, for the last blog post I am sharing it is from a lovely lady who has become a very dear friend despite the fact she has still not rounded me up a cowboy (complete with hat) and shipped him over to me, I mean she finds plenty of dishy ones for the covers of her books they must be everywhere, https://stephanie-hurt.com/2016/04/21/almost-back-to-normal/
- The final thing I am sharing today was on Tv here last night, but also shown at the cinema where my daughter and I went to watch it, I have to say the big screen way of experiencing live theatre was fantastic, I am hoping overseas friends will be able to see this clip let me know if there are any issues but this was just one of the highlights
I hope you enjoyed this little collection and I shall see you next week with another drink in hand and a few more posts to share with you all, have a lovely week.
3 thoughts on “Lazy Sunday #7”
Wish you a new and beautiful week Paula 😀
thanks for the mention, I hope the newsletter is a roaring success 😀
Thank you for the shout out, Paula. Glad you liked the story. Hope you didn’t spit any coffee on the keyboard. 🙂