for those of you who have followed me for a while you will know normally Monday is book review time and despite the fact I have two sat waiting on my desk to be reviewed I am breaking my own rules. there is a reason but I’m not telling, well not till Wednesday as I want to explain in more depth then so instead I shall accept my final blog award.
As much as I love these it becomes increasingly difficult to not only fit them in with all the required links but also to think of things to tell you that you do not already know but before I close the door on accepting awards I am totally honoured to accept this one. It has been created by Seumas Gallacher and you can read his initial post here.
I was awarded this award by the wonderful Lord David Prosser and you can read his blog here if you have not had the pleasure.
So first of all I get this pretty trophy to parade around my blog…
Recipients, if you choose to accept and wish to propagate the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, please do the following:
- Post this Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
- Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
- Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
- Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
- You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.
So now onto the nominees which I always hate doing because there are so many worthy people who visit but my champions are going to be people who have crossed the boundary from fellow blogger to amazing friends so…