Another award from SJ over at Delirious Anecdotes, you can check out her dreams here and I sincerely hope they all come true for her
- Thank (and follow) the blog that nominated you for the award.
- Tell us of 7 dreams of yours.
- Nominate bloggers.
Pretty Logo Award Thing
I decided that aspirations and wishes are more appropriate than my actual dreams as they tend to be a little naughty at times and involve several famous actors and sportsmen though not all at the same time, well most of the time anyway but onwards…
- I wish the cure for cancer could be found and it work for all strains. I received the sad news someone I went to school with passed away at the weekend, another family now torn apart by this horrible disease. While this was not someone I had kept in touch with she was none the less a lovely girl with the brightest smile and an infectious laugh, she leaves behind a teenage son who will miss out on so many special times because of a disease that does not care who it destroys. There are conspiracies out there of course suggesting the cure is known and pharmaceutical companies are sitting on it for profit I hope if it is ever discovered that is the truth the people making that decision are charged for the thousands of deaths that cancer causes each year.
- I wish for a world where there is no bullying, that parents teach their children the old adage of if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all. When I was at school you did not have to be friends with everyone but the people you weren’t friends with you just didn’t bother with you did not have to lead hate campaigns against them, you had your own life to get on with.
- I wish for a world where parents take responsibility for their children, my kids are not perfect, they have their faults, acknowledging this does not mean I love them any less in fact the fact I can see their faults probably means I love them more because I see the issues, address them and help my children become better people, too many people think they are their children’s friends when the greatest gift you are ever given is the chance to be a parent.
- On a more personal level I want to make a living from my writing, I might never be rich and famous but to be able to write full time, attend conventions and meet people who enjoy reading the books I write.
- Tied in with the last would be to receive positive reviews for each book I release, I know you cannot have all reviews be good, well not unless you pay lol but it would be nice to see the four and five star reviews mount up.
- I would like to meet someone and have a meaningful relationship, right now I still don’t see it happening and am certainly not looking but it would be nice to think in a couple of years my Mr Darcy might be out there and find me.
- I have said I just want to be able to earn a living from my books but there is one thing I would love and that is to be sat on a bus or a train and look across and see someone reading one of my books, I am not sure if I would say anything to them but maybe I would ask if they were enjoying it and if they say yes offer to sign it for them but guess I would try to read their expression first lol
If you are reading this you are nominated because I would love to know what your dreams are 😀
4 thoughts on “Another Award Catch Up”
Congratulations Paula 😀
You have some very nice dreams and I hope for you, that they will become fulfilled.
You are so right with being parent is different from being your kids friend and many need to learn that.
Admirable aims! You remind me, I am sitting on two challenges, I really should get on with them…..
You are so deserving of all of your dreams coming true Paula. I want to add my wishes to yours that they do. One day…on that train or bus…you WILL see someone reading one of your books with ‘that’ look on their face and I hope for you, it’s a memory that’ll last you a lifetime. xoxoxo
While the global good is lovely, I wish for you what you wish for you. You are more than deserving.