Today I am honoured to feature as one of Morgens 6 word story writers
Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and twenty-second piece in this series. This week’s is the seventh bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors (up to three per author), together with their 6-word biographies! These stories will be podcasted in episode 38 (with three <500-word stories) on Sunday 22nd March.
by Karen Bate, Canadian author of memories
- Tickled no end I’ve been selected!
- Winter cold. Snow squeaks. Bones creak.
by Elaine McKay likes writing on paper.
- Two champagne glasses…thirsty were we?!
by Mark K, a writer?… trying hard
- Why does English not make sense?
- I love rowing: Arguments or boats?
- Meet me. Greet me. EAT me.
by Sarah Palmer has no website! Writer?
- Brigitte’s wedding dress is gathering dust.
- I’m not sure it should wobble.
by Miriam Drori. Extrovert with social anxiety.
- Elaborate food preparation. Doorbell. Rotten stench.
- Attack. Retaliation. Escalation. Ceasefire…
View original post 394 more words
2 thoughts on “Flash Fiction Friday 122: 6-word stories”
I enjoyed yours very much.Very clever.
xxx Huge Hugs xxx
The harder part was actually trying to do the 6 word Bio lol