Day 30: List your 10 favourite characters from books, television, movies, whatever
Okay here we go I will be honest I think that in this one it will certainly be a case of having to walk away from the computer when I finish or I will be changing them every two minutes.
1) Elizabeth Bennet – Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
2) Jo March – Little Women by Lousia May Alcott
3) Count Dracula – Dracula by Bram Stoker
4) The Vampire Lestat – Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
5) Zeke – First Blood by MS Fowle
Okay it’s not actually a picture of him I googled male vampire images and after a lot of drooling decided this represented how I saw him the best, dark brooding a little bit like David Boreanaz in Buffy but with long hair.
6) Frodo Baggins – Lord of the Rings By J R R Tolkien
7) Professor Snape – Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows By JK Rowling
For so much of the Harry Potter series of books Snape was a character you despised and hated, intelligent yet cruel and seemingly malicious yet in his final scenes you realise the true qualities not only of the character but the writing in that a few lines can turn your world upside down
8) Reuben – The Wolf Gift By Anne Rice
9) Poiret – Murder On the Orient Express By Agatha Christie
10) Bridget – Bridget Jones Diary By Helen Fielding
It has been said she is the Elizabeth Bennet for a modern generation and they do share many qualities though one cannot see Lizzie crying over a man, really loved her character in the books which I felt had far more depth than the films.