Day 10: List 5 things you like about July and 5 things you dislike
I have a feeling this is another which will be harder than it seems but here goes…
5 things I like about July..
1) My American friends get to celebrate 4th of July which means they get to spend time with their loved ones and families which makes me happy because it makes them happy.
2) Its the Huddersfield Carnival, the weather always seems to be good for this and it is always a great afternoon.
3) Its my Grandma’s birthday, she will be 89 later this month.
4) I love July when we get the weather we are supposed to have which means the sun is shining and everything is bright and sunny.
5) Being able to go for long walks and sit in a field in the sun
Now 5 things I dislike about July
1) the weather we usually have which other than one or two nice days has demonstrated British Summer at its worst the last few years with rain rain and more rain.
2) The start of the school holiday, I don;t begrudge teachers the break but as a working parent it does mean 6 weeks of headache
3) The constant drone of lawnmowers
4) It being too hot to sleep at night.
5) The bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!