The lovely S.L over at The Urge To Write has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award she is fairly new to blogging so I hope lots of you will stop by and lend her your support as you did me when I started.
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you. See above and don’t forget to go and check her out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate for this award 7 worthy beautiful bloggers.
I have also been honoured by Ahmin, who I watch go from strength to strenth with inpired wonder, with this one
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
As always I am flattered beyond belief with nominations but then quake as I realise that it requires 7 more things to amuse you. I mean what else can I tell you that you will find interesting?
1) today is my birthday not very interesting for you but for me it means I survived another year lol
2) I bought myself a birthday pressie
5) I actually have a designated letter writing box. I got it years ago when I actually used to write to my gran a lot and have just restocked it as need dictated, the last few years it hasn’t had much use but recently I realised how much I miss sending proper letters so plan on making the effort again if anyone fancies receiving a random letter or christmas card email me or message me via my fb page with your address you never know what the postie might bring
6) and 7) I love charity shop rummaging and a couple of weeks ago picked up this crystal mini vase perfect for holding my quill pen the other thing as you can see is I also have a habit of picking up stray feathers, I did have more but you guessed the puppy chewed them!
Now for nominations I have decided to pick on some of the newer blogs I have followed and they can pick either award depending which they already have
Okay there we go as its my birthday going to curl up with my book and eat cake!