I skipped doing a round-up last week and again have still not hit the targets I set but have decided to ignore them and start a fresh now the monster will start full-time school this week and hopefully I will be able to settle into my new routine and resume my blogging schedule. I have a couple of posts here in drafts related to awards I have received and other posts of interest that have inspired me so hopefully this week I will be back on track.
So here goes the new tasks for this week are
1) Catch up on reading at least twenty posts a day, I know that doesn’t seem much but given I follow over a hundred blogs some of whom post numerous times per day just keeping up with new posts is hard work let alone catching up with the back log. At date I have 880 emails waiting to be read so at twenty extra a day I should have that down to 740 by this time next week.
2) Resume my blogging schedule I have the idea’s but have been let down by finding time to write them so the plan is to have designated blogging time where once that day’s post is done i can begin preparing others in advance.
3) Read Uldopho ready for Tuesday post this will be started this afternoon and I can’t wait I only hope that none of my worries I spoke about here come back to bite me in the ass.
4) 3k word on ghost stories If I am serious about doing this as a christmas gift I need to get a move on
5) Sort out one box file of college/uni research and be ruthless about what I actually need to keep
Speaking of sorting out I found a couple more things in sketch books to share now you will understand why I don’t paint
That’s the plan for this week what are your plans?