The wonderful Terry1954 has honoured me with the Lovely Blog Award. I know many of you will already know Terry and the struggles she faces in caring for her sick brother but she is so much more than that. A writer, a poet and an all round talented lady, she has now managed to get a respite carer to give her a few precious hours of freedom every week and I look forward to reading her journey and to see what creative juices these few hours will inspire.
The rules on this award are:
Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
Write 7 things about yourself
Make a list of 15 Bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are
Now as I know most of you already have this award I thought I would create an alternative….of course it also has to have some rules hehehe
Okay so obviously….
The first rule thank the person who nominated you!
Second rule Tell your followers about either your favourite book or film
Third rule Close your eyes pick a number between 1 – 7 then nominate that number of blogs
So given that Terry nominate me for the Lovely Blog award I shall of course answer the questions for that one then the people I nominate may chose which one they would like..
7 more things about me…this is getting tough
1) I am the oldest of 5 children meaning I have three sisters and a brother I do not speak to all my sisters.
2) I would love to own horses I rode every weekend as a child and would love to be able to ride now but my back and finances do not allow it
3) I would love to say my house is always tidy but the truth is no matter how much I tidy it is always cluttered (it is clean clutter though)
4) I have a desk upstairs in my bedroom which only ever gets used as storage but I keep swearing I will start using it to write at.
5) I once had a pet pigeon and I called it Pie
6) My TBR pile of books is growing out of proportion to the number of books I actually read and I may never see the bottom of it
7) If I could be any character out of a book it would have to be Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice like her I am probably a little willful at times
Nominations am just going to pick a few then they can choose which they would like including the person who nominated me as she can always have the new award if she would like it..
2) M.S. Fowle
8) Ms Katykins
Okay thats the easy bit done now to let you all know hehehe