Those beautiful ladies over at Easyondeyes have nominated me for an award. I will be honest I love this awards business not only for the warm, fuzzy feelings it gives me but also because I get to share some of the great blogs I have found to visit. The ladies over at Easyondeyes always make me smile with their book reviews, they are witty humourous, fair and honest. I can’t wait for the day (fingers and everything else crossed) when i get piublished and get to appear on their blog. They choose a great range of books to review and this week has been great to see a couple of classics on their page P & P is one of my all time favourites.
So the rules…
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
2. Tell them 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs for the award.
First part done now 7 more things about me hmmmm
!) I hoard books and despite my promises to my other half continue to buy at least three new books a month which I hide and pretend I had all along. (Damn he may read this)
2) My favourite alltime poem is William Blakes ‘Auguries of Innocence‘ even though I am rubbish at memorising them and can only remeber a few lines at a time.
3) I love chocolate and am crap at diets
4) I am on a diet
5) I listen to wildlife podcasts while I am working on my novel hence I don’t pay attention and know far less about the natural world than I should
6) I am very good at faking confidence I appear to the outside world as outgoing while inside I am a quivering wreck most of the time
7) I am a facebook addict but am getting really bad at keeping up with all the games I added to send friends gifts (sorry to those waiting)
Now for 7 blogs am going to try not to double up from my other award but can not promise not to.
1) Heidi at Inside the mind of a fantasy writer I did nominate her last time but I know she is having a crappy week and has had some critcism that has hurt her so I just want her to know how much I love visiting her blog
2) Travels with the Blonde Coyote Her travel blogs around the States are just amazing the latest one involves alliagator wrangling she manages to his informative writing with amazing photography.
3) 70 Degrees West another travel blog this one is literally a pole to pole journey the photographs are inspiring and they discuss the real issues facing the native people they encounter.
4) draw and shoot another photo blog amazing pictures. It may seem strange for a writer to promote so many photo blogs but there are so many places in the world I would love to see that I will probably never visit that it is wonderful to visit places through others images.
5) thepaperwork a new blog for me I only found recently but made me laugh out loud what more can I say
6) MIKE IS HAPPY. RELATIVELY. another blog I only discovered recently and the guy makes me laugh what can I say
7) A Writer’s Process we all need to know we are not alone in our frustrations plus great tips on our journey from obscurity to author
Thank that sums everything up again thankyou to the lovely ladies at Easyondeyes for the nomination